Complaint Review: ProFlowers.com

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Niblem — Pennsylvania
ProFlowers.com
Internet USA

ProFlowers.com floristexpress.com poor customer service, bad technology, money scam Internet

What terrible service from a company I fully expected to fulfill my needs for Mother's Day flowers..

My flowers did not arrive on the date I specified when I ordered them, furthermore they weren't even able to deliver them to my address! When I entered my ZIP code into the information, it should have told me that, I should not have to be told via an e-mail, TWO DAYS later that my order cannot be fulfilled.

The e-mail was very inconspicuous and I had no idea it was from ProFlowers until I was frantically searching my e-mail for answers as to why my flowers had not arrived!  What if I couldn't check my mail?  That is absolutely the worst process I've seen from an online retailer to date!

To top it all off, I had placed a second order for flowers that were delivered today, 3 blocks away!!  Does that sound right to anyone??

After talking to a customer service rep. and finally a supervisor I was even more dissappointed, being told that I got an e-mail that said I would receive a refund when It really said I would be given a replacement gift! What??

Fix this immediately.  I now have no flowers for Mother's Day and I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund (the em-mail says 5-7 days but the lady on the phone says 3-5 days not to worry!).  What a joke.  What a disgraceful display from what I assumed was a respected e-retailer that would DELIVER.

Sincerely,
Disappointed and Shocked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProFlowerscom/internet/ProFlowerscom-floristexpresscom-poor-customer-service-bad-technology-money-scam-Inter-1145600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProFlowers.com