Complaint Review: ProForm

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Westfield New Jersey
ProForm
proform.com Logan, Utah U.S.A.

ProForm, Machine Came Broken, Customer Service Clueless And Can't/won't Help Me brand new elliptical machine came broken, after use for less than 30 seconds the belt came out and the motor broke Logan Utah

I could not be more upset. I ordered a new elliptical machine through sports authority and the brand is a "ProForm" by Icon Health Services HUGE mistake. It came broken, I used it for less than 30 seconds and the part (put together already by the manufacturer) broke! the belt came flying out of the machine and the motor broke. I have had it less than 24 hours, I can either try to find a huge box, repack it and carry 120 pounds down the stairs by myself (I'm a girl!) for UPS and return to Sports Authority who have been no help either might I add. OR I can for a fee of $45.00 for service not including parts (I thought this piece of shit came with warranty!) have one of their "techs" come to my house sometime this summer (yep what they said) and "look at it". My husband is pretty much not even speaking to me because of this, I'm totally humiliated, I was ripped off and now I'm stuck with this giant piece of crap in my house. I lost out on a lot of money to boot, I needed it to shape up for an upcoming wedding I'm in. Guess that's not going to happen now. Thanks a lot ProForm and Icon Health Services! you ruined a wedding and my marriage!

Beegirlnj
Westfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProForm/Logan-Utah/ProForm-Machine-Came-Broken-Customer-Service-Clueless-And-Cantwont-Help-Me-brand-new-457283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProForm