Complaint Review: ProGreenCoffee.com

• Reported By: Gina — Acton California
ProGreenCoffee.com
Internet USA

ProGreenCoffee.com and PureSlimGarcinia.com Free Trial ripoff Internet

This company offered a "Free Trial" to try their Coffee Bean Extract and Garcinia supplements. Product was free except for shipping of $4.95 for each. I've never done a free trial before and there was no clear explanation about the terms when I made the order. The product arrived and it did absolutely nothing as promised. I did not realize I had to call within 14 days to cancel -- why did they send me a 30-day supply if I had to respond in 14 days? Apparently I was supposed to click on the tiny "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the website before ordering but I don't recall seeing any instruction like that while making the order. They billed my credit card for $87.73 and $87.84 for both bottles. My bank won't let me dispute the charge because the website has the link to the terms and conditions. What a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProGreenCoffeecom/internet/ProGreenCoffeecom-and-PureSlimGarciniacom-Free-Trial-ripoff-Internet-1171101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProGreenCoffee.com