Complaint Review: ProGuard Protection

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Vicky — Florida United States of America
ProGuard Protection
PO Box 423, Wayne NE 68787 Internet United States of America

ProGuard Protection I purchased proguard protection from city mattress in Florida. My sales person recommended it to me since at thatbtime i had two little kids. So we decidednto get it since we paid 3k for the mattres , Internet

I purchased ProGuard Protection for mattress at city mattress. The item was recommended by the sales person. After few washes the mattress pad started to rip little by little. I noticed that the mattress pad was not doing its job. I saw some stain on the matrress. So I contacted the store where inpurchaedbmy matrress and the pad from. They advised me thati will need to contact the company myself, since they no longer sell their product. So I contacted the company and spoke with Michelle. Michelle was very rude, didn't even let me finish talking and in the middle of my conversation she said that she voided my warranty and that there's nothing she can do. She also is very busy with other customers. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she said she's the manager. Wow what a rude manager. So I tried to call back and spoke with another representative that punme on hold and came back few minutes later and said that she can't help me either, because once Michelle makes her decision it stands. I tried to explain to her that they are not helpfull at all and not doing what their website says. She said that they can't help and that's it. They don't stand by their product and the service is horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProGuard-Protection/internet/ProGuard-Protection-I-purchased-proguard-protection-from-city-mattress-in-Florida-My-sa-933986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProGuard Protection