Complaint Review: ProLash /Pretty Cosmetics Networks

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Yuba City California USA
ProLash /Pretty Cosmetics Networks
Returns; 360 W. Main St, Unit 5 Evans, PA 16033 Evans City, Pennsylvania United States of America

ProLash /Pretty Cosmetics Networks I was'nt present when pkge delivered, so it was denied on delivery. Package just returned to me Oct 12.Already had return # This exceeded time sensitive.Doesnt seem right. On limited income, was in h*o Evans City, Pennsylvania

First off, scam. The site was to find out who was checking your site on fb. Then you had no option but to buy something of their choice for one dollar. I read how much they would charge if not canceled in a limited time, I believe $119-somewhere around that number. I called and canceled, got my cancelation # that goes on the box for return. I was in hospital when box was delivered so it was denied delivery. I have my verbal cancelation, cancelation for return, but because return wasnt done within 15 day allowance-

which box was just returned to me Oct.11, I am being charged . This does not    easy with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProLash-Pretty-Cosmetics-Networks/Evans-City-Pennsylvania-16033/ProLash-Pretty-Cosmetics-Networks-I-wasnt-present-when-pkge-delivered-so-it-was-denied-955471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProLash /Pretty Cosmetics Networks