Complaint Review: ProLash

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Djutras — McDonough Georgia United States of America
ProLash
6150 N Radnor Chester, Suite S200, Radnor, Pennsylvania United States of America

ProLash Mineral Science Total Scam - stole from my account without sending product Radnor, Pennsylvania

What a total rip off this has been!!!!

I was charged a small shipping charge (less than $5.00) for a 15 day trial of this company's ProLash.  They immediately charged my account the shipping charge but never shipped the product.  Today I discovered they withdrew $119.32 from my account for the product.

When I called the company to complain and ask for a refund I was informed that they would not refund my money and even stated they had a tracking number for the trial.  They told me the use DSL who in turn uses the USPS for deliveries.

It all sounds pretty lame to me.  It's just a way to get $125.00 from us.  I am totally upset and disappointed in this company and it's refusal to refund.  I even called the same day I ordered the trial to cancel the order.  How dare they charge me the full price for the trial.

They have finally agreed to refund $59.00 but that's all I get.  I don't even get the trial product to try. I was offered the tracking number so I could file a claim with the USPS.  What good is that?

I'm looking for the next step I can take to file a claim with the BBB and anyone else I can.  Anyone have the same experience?  Any results?  Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProLash/Radnor-Pennsylvania-19087/ProLash-Mineral-Science-Total-Scam-stole-from-my-account-without-sending-product-Radnor-717823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProLash