- Report: #1037416
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ProLash
ProLashInternet United States of America
ProLash Nicki Minaj Trial Offer Hoax. Will charge $120 without sending new product. Product is useless! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I used the product on 3 seperate occasions and found the product to have a negative reaction to my lashes. The product went on thin and wet and straightened out my lashes and even appeared to shorten them. I read the instructions completely each time.
I had a period of 3 weeks where I underwent an unexpected cancer treatment and recovery and completely forgot about canceling until my first payment on March 6 so I decided to await arrival of the product and make a return. I called the CS team for Prolash on March 23 and was told that there would be no shippment and that the charge was for the "free" product listed as 'trial'.
I was also told that I could not return the product nor could a refund be issued.
1. Offered as 'Free Trial with cost of shipping'
2. Paid over $120 for the free trial with no additional product nor any options of return nor refund
3. Very unhelpful CS Staff
4. A tiny sample size of very expensive 'free trial' product that really has no value practically
5. ProLash is a huge money taking SCAM and HOAX!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProLash/internet/ProLash-Nicki-Minaj-Trial-Offer-Hoax-Will-charge-120-without-sending-new-product-Produc-1037416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.