Complaint Review: ProLash

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Cayse — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
ProLash
600 Grant St., 6th Floor, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219 Internet United States of America

ProLash Peak Benefits Fraudulent charges, Did not sign up for subscription when I purchased the Groupon. How did they get my credit card information?? Internet

I purchased a Groupon from this company, ProLash.  I ordered one set of their treatment.  Then I recieved a second set of the mascara, without prompting it.

The next thing I know, I see charges on my credit account for 119.32 that first of all, were not approved by myself, and second of all, I didn't receive another package of the products.

I am very very angry, and not only at ProLash, but at Groupon for making my credit information available to a company without my permission.

I cannot believe this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProLash/internet/ProLash-Peak-Benefits-Fraudulent-charges-Did-not-sign-up-for-subscription-when-I-purchas-965246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProLash