Complaint Review: ProMeritum

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: tracybethgibson — San mateo California
ProMeritum
2385 West Exec Center Drive Boca Raton, Florida USA

ProMeritum Recurring charge to check my credit score once equals over $1000.00 Boca Raton Florida

I am so mad.  I had to have a credit score almost 2 years ago in order to move from my home to my current rental.  My husband left me and my twin 3 year old daughters and 2 dogs.  I needed to sell our home and move into a rental but it had to have room for us and accept our dogs.  In order to qualify for a rental, I had to have a credit report printed and available to realtors and landlords.  I went online to get my credit report and did not realize until TODAY - almost 2 years later - that the company has been charging my credit card $29.95 per month for a service I used ONCE.  Only ONCE.   And never thought I would rack up over $1000 in needless charges to my credit card until I reviewed my statement today.  I am appalled and shocked.  Christmas is around the corner and all I can think about is how my daughters are getting very little but this scamming business has taken my money for doing nothing but hiding their name (it changes on the credit card statement every month) and providing wrong phone numbers.  I am mortified.

Please help!!!  Please stop these creeps.  They do not deserve to be in business.  It is not legitimate.

Thank you!

Tracy Gibson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProMeritum/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/ProMeritum-Recurring-charge-to-check-my-credit-score-once-equals-over-100000-Boca-Raton-1104770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProMeritum