Complaint Review: ProSellers College

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: scammed — rsm California
ProSellers College
Internet USA

ProSellers College Clever Scammer "Have You Ever Heard You Have To Have Money To Make Money?" Internet

My husband and I aren't easily fooled but we owe the IRS and need to pay the bill so after surfing the net for loans how to earn some cash/get a second job, we  were contacted by the  Pro Sellers College Con Artist Team.

These people "interview" you and make you think you are being selected out of many people who would like to be part of their elite program but only a few are allowed in to this wonderful BS program where after 3 hours of talking to 3 different people you end up around $5,000 in debt.

You aren't told exactly what the business is until you have gone through one set of "interviews," and are "approved" to talk to the manager or owner who will determine if you make the cut to get into their program.  These guys are masters of deceit and I cannnot believe I fell for it.  Now I am trying to get my credit card company to understand I was scammed and they need to take the charge off my account.  These jerks knew we didn't have a lot of available credit so they extended us credit and financed part of our fee (lucky us).

Now we are on the hook for over three grand to Pro Sellers College and will receive a bill in June for our first installment of $108.00.  That is going to be disputed too.  Again, I/we feel like total idiots and I'm thankful to the brave people who have filed complaints before us so we have something to show our credit card company and also have validation for disputing the financed fee for NOTHING.  In the end, we are way too embarrassed to admit how stupid we were to any friends or relatives. What a waste of my time and money.

The rip off artist at Pro Sellers College are the kind of people who would steal the retirement funds from elderly people and have no remorse.  I hope they all rott in hell!  It's sad to think people are so evil and willing to take advantage of others.  I'm filing this complaint to build a better case against these jerks.  If they "got" you, speak up!  Pro Sellers college is a SCAM!

This is NOT a ligitimate business. They do not care about you, they could care less about helping you reach your goals.  They just want your credit card number.  Lesson learned, do not give any financial information out to someone who calls you.  If you initiate the phone call, that's a different story but if someone calls your number and wants information, take their name and number and call them back.  Then, before you make a decision about spending any large sum of money, take 24 hours to think it over.

DO NOT do business with Pro Sellers College! I believe they used some other names for their company too and mentioned selling software but I was told we were not going to be asked to buy anything.  Liars! Cheaters!  Loosers! Pro Seller Jerks--Why don't you make an honest living and stop ripping people off?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProSellers-College/internet/ProSellers-College-Clever-Scammer-Have-You-Ever-Heard-You-Have-To-Have-Money-To-Make-Mon-1053745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProSellers College