Complaint Review: ProSoft3D.com

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Peggy — Edmond Oklahoma United States of America
ProSoft3D.com
Burllington, On CA Internet United States of America

ProSoft3D.com I have been charged $ 162.98 at my bank for this product which I do not own. I did not order this and I have written to them twice about this. Today was the second time. I don't want to change all ProSoft3D.com is all I know Internet

I have told you all I know.  They charged me 162.98 this month in Feb. 2013 for software that I did not order.

They are supposed to help you find out your hidden or lost pass word which I do have a problem with this on my one computer so I may have inquired about their program but I would never pay that much money for any program.  Help me if you can.

Peggy Cilano

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProSoft3Dcom/internet/ProSoft3Dcom-I-have-been-charged-16298-at-my-bank-for-this-product-which-I-do-not-own-1016292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProSoft3D.com