midnight

• Reported By: methoseu — Ocala Florida United States of America
ProSource Wirless

ProSource Wirless What a HUNK OF JUNK!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Another Pro Source Victim

I ordered a netbook from ProSource Wireless just for backup, taking trips, etc.  I used it MAYBE a dozen times.  The first power cord lost both it's prongs in my wall socket and I had to shut off power to the room just to get them out.  Plus the "upgraded 6 hour battery" was lucky to last 3.  The replacement powercord, on the very first use, lost one prong in the wall socket AND pushed the connector on the netbook INTO the netbook.  So even if I had another power cord I have no connection to the netbook!  Their site says "due to high volume of calls, email and we'll get back to you asap" plus their call hours are limited to 9-4, purely daytime.  So I've sent multiple emails over the past month and haven't heard a word back.  And the best part is...I bought the extended warranty!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProSource-Wirless/internet/ProSource-Wirless-What-a-HUNK-OF-JUNK-Internet-987368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProSource Wirless

Another Pro Source Victim

AUTHOR: Rikki - (United States of America)

I am in the same boat with Pro Source Wireless..and am sickened how they have gotten away with our money.  I ordered a tablet back in Oct, 2012 and when we got it it simply didn't work and looked more like a kids toy tablet.  We returned it and was assured we would get an exchange (for a mini netbook).  Well now it is Feb. 2013 and NOTHING.  We have called them so many times, not to mention emails..and have been told lie after lie..and of course now their machine is full and noone can leave messages.  I just thought I would reach out to a few of these Ripoff reports and see if anyone is doing anything.  Is there in fact anything that can be done??  Or do we have to chaulk this up as a hard lesson learned??