Complaint Review: ProSource Wirless.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Becky — Maywood Nebraska United States of America
ProSource Wirless.com

ProSource Wirless.com I ordered a Polaroid Tablet through these people on black friday never again Internet, Florida

To begin I am in nursing school and needed a tablet so I stupidly went against my better judgement and found one online and ordered it. Black Friday is when I ordered it and 13 days later still nothing. I charged it to my father in laws credit card and they took the money off the card but guess what nothing....no confirmation notice after they said that they had sent it and no product. These guys are scam artists heartless ass's who don't care about nothing but themselves...I am a full time nursing student...a full time mom and work full time and yet this is a crappy deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProSource-Wirlesscom/internet/ProSource-Wirlesscom-I-ordered-a-Polaroid-Tablet-through-these-people-on-black-friday-ne-807071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProSource Wirless.com