Complaint Review: ProTech Glass & Paint, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: TheUPBProject — Orlando Florida United States of America
ProTech Glass & Paint, Inc.
1249 South Volusia Avenue Orange City, Florida United States of America

ProTech Glass & Paint, Inc. Charged my credit card without my knowledge or permission! - BUYER BEWARE! Orange City, Florida

I'm writing this review to spare you the heartache and grief I experienced after hiring this company.  To be brief:
1) I ordered a frameless custom shower door - they showed up 3 hours late to the initial measuring.  They ordered the wrong size door 2 times, but finally got it right on the third try and 4 weeks later.

2) I ordered custom glass shelves for my cabinets and my bar. Owner disappeared for weeks and would not return my calls, voicemails, or texts. Shelves arrived 3 weeks after initial quoted installation.  Owner installed glass shelves onto miniature pins that were purchased from Home Depot, unsafe, unstable, and completely the wrong bracket to use on glass.  Additionally, the glass shelves were measured incorrectly and do not fit properly.

ProTech apparently saved my credit card information from the previous purchase of the shower door a month prior and then CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE for the new work, which I never signed for, never received an estimate for or work order - I consider this to be THEFT!  Stay Away, spend the extra money and hire real professionals to get the job done right the first time.  I promise, the savings is not worth the agony or the pain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProTech-Glass-Paint-Inc/Orange-City-Florida-32763/ProTech-Glass-Paint-Inc-Charged-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-or-permission--977039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProTech Glass & Paint, Inc.