Complaint Review: Proactiv Guthy Renker

Online Atlanta, Georgia USA

Proactiv Guthy Renker Liars & Thieves / Do Not Believe Them Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Same deal here

Warning To All,

In January I ordered Proactive through Guthy Renker, the $19.95 special price with over $99.00 worth of product.
My account was charged $27.94 for the $19.95 product plus the shipping.

In Feb. another deduction for $19.95 was taken from my account, then in March another $19.95 was deducted and yet again in April another $27.94 was deducted.

Here is what I was told - the original product is a 90 day supply of the product & then the customer is billed monthly for the shipping.

I advised that I purchased the $19.95 advertised speacial and they agreed that is what I purchased, so then I confirmed what she had just told me.

You purchase the $19.95 90-day supply advertised special, and are then billed monthly for the shipping? Yes - $27.94 is for the $19.95 90-day supply of product & then, you are billed $19.95 monthly for shipping.

Rip Off / Unethical / Liars / Dishonest Business Practice / Fraud

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Guthy-Renker/Atlanta-Georgia-30325/Proactiv-Guthy-Renker-Liars-Thieves-Do-Not-Believe-Them-Atlanta-Georgia-1053345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Guthy Renker

Same deal here

AUTHOR: Dick - ()

Proactiv won't cancel account and tries to keep charging you for a product you don't want. This is not a reputable company. I can't wait till I see some Class Action lawsuit show up at my door. Do not signup and try it out. They will not cancel account and charge you even though you tell them to get lost and don't want their products. Unbelieveable. Reminds me of the old slam charges for magazines you never ordered.