Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: denise20 — Internet United States of America
Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker

Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker Proactiv Solution easy billing and free trial LIES LIES BEWARE Internet

Do not order Proactiv unless you use a pre-paid card. Even then beware they will nickel and dime you. I cancelled my order and they they tried to save me as a customer. I told them I don't agree with the billing and charges. They offered to send me a new trial acne set for my daughter. Well I paid the $9.95 when it came it was a huge bottle. That was in April. I just received a bill saying I'm going to collections and I need to pay $73.78. I told the rep that I never ordered the big bottle and they told me it was a trial. Now I have to fight them over this bill. PLEASE BEWARE I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-By-Guthy-Renker/internet/Proactiv-Solution-By-Guthy-Renker-Proactiv-Solution-easy-billing-and-free-trial-LIES-LIES-968817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker