Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: CrankyCat — California United States of America
Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields
PO BOX 10213 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields Guthy-Renker, LLC Bait & Switch - Offer a 30 day product via online then send you a 90 via mail. Des Moines, Iowa

I received several emails from Proactive offering a full size product if I returned for $10. Normally I go to the mall and get it from the kiosk so that I don't have to deal with issues.  However this offer stated that they would only send me a 30 day supply. So it looked like a good deal.

Shortly after I received the product for $10 and it was not full size. I let that slide, thinking well I got what I paid for but not what was promised.  Then today I receive a 90 day supply with a bill stating that they will be taking the rest of the product cost from my card for three months.

I called their support to cancel the auto-ship and ask them for an explanation.  Here is where they got me.  They offered a 30 day auto ship online, but when they sent me the "sample" size product they changed the terms and stated they were shipping a 90 day supply.

Now I am going to return their product and eat the shipping costs because they refuse to credit that as well.

Word of warning stay away from these thieves!!! DO NOT believe their deceptive practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-Rodan-Fields/Des-Moines-Iowa-50936/Proactiv-Solution-Rodan-Fields-Guthy-Renker-LLC-Bait-Switch-Offer-a-30-day-product-723366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields