Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution Skin Care - Allied Interstate

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2003

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
Proactiv Solution Skin Care - Allied Interstate
P.O. Box 9017 Oceanside, New York U.S.A.

Proactiv Solution Skin Care; Allied Interstate ripoff, no identifing way or easy way to get in touch with these people ripoff Oceanside New York

I have received several letters from this Allied Interstate and Proactiv Solution Skin Care Company, although I kept the first product and paid for it with a money order, I was not pleased with the product and upon receiving my second, I returned via mail. The letters have not stopped since. There is no phone number or email adress to even get in touch with this company. I finally thought to try on line with no lead from them. It seems to me that they are hiding and only want me to send money to somebody. I refuse to be used. I will not pay this bill, and I do not want this on my credit report.

Crystal
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-Skin-Care-Allied-Interstate/Oceanside-New-York-11572/Proactiv-Solution-Skin-Care-Allied-Interstate-ripoff-no-identifing-way-or-easy-way-to-ge-63214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution Skin Care - Allied Interstate