Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: UnhappyCustomer — APO New York United States of America
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)

Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Biggest rip-off I've ever come across! Internet

Yes, I too was mislead by the many "happy" faces on www.proactiv.com testifying as to how well the Proactiv products work.

The company does advise the customers to use the products for at least 60 days in order to see results, and say they would give me my money back if I am not happy with the products (haven't gotten to that point yet).

Well, the 60 days are over and I have not seen ANY results after using the Proactiv products.  I am not about to spend $125 more on their products to see if by any chance any of their other products would be better for me.

This is by far the biggest rip-off I've ever come across.  Not only did the products not do what the company says they would, but there was NO difference at all in my condition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution-by-Guthy-Renker-Rodan-Fields/internet/Proactiv-Solution-by-Guthy-Renker-Rodan-Fields-Biggest-rip-off-Ive-ever-come-acros-554141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields)