- Report: #1020398
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution
Proactiv Solution6 Commerce Way Arden, North Carolina United States of America
Proactiv Solution Rodan &Fields Charged my Credit Card without my Authorization Months After I Canceled My Order! Arden, North Carolina
February 25 2013, I receive a shipment out of the blue. When I call them I spoke to a customer service rep who ended up giving me 3 options.
1. I could keep the box with a 20% discount (gee, lucky me)
2. Or, I could take the box to the post office and pay to have it sent back (gee, lucky me).
3. Or, she would send me a shipping label and THEN I could take it to the post office and pay to send it back (really???)
I asked to speak to a supervisor and after being on hold for 5 minutes, she told me there were none there. I yelled at her and hung up.
I immediately called back and got a more helpful rep who noticed the address are my street but a different number. However, my NAME was still on it. She told me to do what I wanted to with the box and she would credit my credit card back. I told her to take my credit card OFF their system so this did not happen again. She was sympathetic and said she would and that I should also contact my credit card company to dispute the charge.
I thought this was a strange mistake, but after I see all the similar stories, I am beginning to wonder if this is some way to keep their numbers up?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/Proactiv-Solution-Rodan-Fields-Charged-my-Credit-Card-without-my-Authorization-Months-Af-1020398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.