• Report: #1020398

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: H — Raligh North Carolina United States of America
Proactiv Solution
6 Commerce Way Arden, North Carolina United States of America

Proactiv Solution Rodan &Fields Charged my Credit Card without my Authorization Months After I Canceled My Order! Arden, North Carolina

Canceled my order in October 2012. Had a cancellation number. They would send me "come back" emails so I knew it was canceled.

February 25 2013, I receive a shipment out of the blue. When I call them I spoke to a customer service rep who ended up giving me 3 options.

1. I could keep the box with a 20% discount (gee, lucky me)
2. Or, I could take the box to the post office and pay to have it sent back (gee, lucky me).
3. Or, she would send me a shipping label and THEN I could take it to the post office and pay to send it back (really???)

I asked to speak to a supervisor and after being on hold for 5 minutes, she told me there were none there.  I yelled at her and hung up.

I immediately called back and got a more helpful rep who noticed the address are my street but a different number. However, my NAME was still on it. She told me to do what I wanted to with the box and she would credit my credit card back. I told her to take my credit card OFF their system so this did not happen again. She was sympathetic and said she would and that I should also contact my credit card company to dispute the charge.

I thought this was a strange mistake, but after I see all the similar stories, I am beginning to wonder if this is some way to keep their numbers up?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/Proactiv-Solution-Rodan-Fields-Charged-my-Credit-Card-without-my-Authorization-Months-Af-1020398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution