Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Yvonne Lopez — Weslaco Texas United States of America
Proactiv Solution

Proactiv Solution It has been three months since I made the purchase and the company has failed to provide me with my purchase but were quick to charge me for it although I never recieved it. Internet

It has been three months since I placed an ordered with the company, and the company has repeatedly failed to ship me my order. I have called repeadetly and every call is the same "were sorry for the inconvinence". They some how "MISTAKENLY" said they put down the wrong address, and I have called three times just to change the address in hope that I might actually recieve my order, and Surprise surprise nothing. They have sent me an affidavit to fill out twice and I have sent it twice to the company but yet the purchase in question still cant make it to the right address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution/internet/Proactiv-Solution-It-has-been-three-months-since-I-made-the-purchase-and-the-company-has-960860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution