• Report: #1020712

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: GaGirl22 — Georgia United States of America
Proactiv Solution

Proactiv Solution Refuses to Credit Account for Returned Item, Internet

Even though I returned the Proactiv package I received in the mail, I have continued to receive collection letters for the $67 cost of the product. After speaking to two customer representatives, I was told that they did actually receive the returned package (unopened), but that because they did not receive it before the end of the 60-day money-back guarantee deadline, I must still pay the balance. Even more infuriating was the fact that they even admitted that it could have been due to an error in the mail delivery, but I was still responsible for the balance and would continue to receive notices from their collection agency until the bill was paid.

So, basically Proactiv expects me to pay for a product I do not have and claims that although it was returned in the original condition, I must pay for it. Who treats their customers this way and expects them to continue business with them? It is obvious to me that this company thinks they can bully people into paying for their products through continued harassment. Many people might just pay the bill due to the stress and constant letters, but it's the principle of this issue that bothers me.  No one should be harrassed or bullied into paying for products they have not received.

I will never do business with Proactiv Solution again and would not recommend this product to anyone--not because the product itself is terrible, but because I do not wish to support a company that operates this way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution/internet/Proactiv-Solution-Refuses-to-Credit-Account-for-Returned-Item-Internet-1020712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution