Complaint Review: Proactiv Solution

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: SHERRI — ALEXANDER CITY Alabama USA
Proactiv Solution

I have been round and round since September with Proactiv. I ordered off their website just one shipment, well I lost my credit card and had to get a new one, 3 months later from first shipment, which was paid for in full at the time of order. They send me another shipment with a bill for 98 dollars and some change, I call and tell them I did not order this, I only wanted the first one  that was sent and that was it.
So, the guy told me to send back the product and they would take off the amount owed once product was received. Do you think they did as they said. NO. So I keep getting billed, and I keep calling, emailing and faxing them, I get told a couple of times, this will be taken care of because I have my receipt where they received product back in.
And now I am being sent to the North shore agency for not paying, and when I call proactiv back to see why, and what is going on, they tell me it is out of their hands once it goes to the credit agency. (It should of never went to the agency to begin with).
I am now sending back the bill to this agency, I do not have product written on it, and I am sending them a letter, telling them if they can prove I owe the 98 something dollars I would be more that happy to pay them. But I still have my receipts, copies of emails and faxes to this company, where I have been dealing with them since Sept.
 Beware of scams, I am going to look on this website on all kinds of stuff. Even the North Shore Agency has a scam page up. You dont know who you can trust anymore.
 I hope this does not show up on my credit reports. If it does I am going to be so MAD.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solution/internet/Proactiv-Solution-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THE-INTERNET-ONCE-IN-IT-IS-IMPOSSIBLE-706800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solution