Complaint Review: Proactiv Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Cleburne Texas
Proactiv Solutions
3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Proactiv Solutions Steal your money Des Moines Iowa

I used to have an account with this company. I have almost had that account for a year. I have never had trouble changing my shipping dates to make sure to get them when I need them. I recently called the company to get my account extended out and frozen because my husband fell at work and I would not be able to get my shipment for December. I called them and the lady told me that the account was suspended until I call and let them know to re-activate it. They have promised me that they would not send me a thing until I called and let them know to do so. I called the company on the 20th of November.

Starting on December 10th, the company has tried to take $45.85 out of my account 3 times causing more than 300 in over draft fees. I sent an email to customer service and they said that my account was suspended and I should not be recieving any debits or shipments. My bank said that they were going to prevent this company from taking any money out of the account and they have not stopped them.

Last night, I log on to my bank account to find that my account is now $289.00 in the hole. Proactiv caused more crap to bounch. When I say crap, I mean it literally. My card was used for a $2.31 transaction to pay tax on something and that bounced because of proactiv taking out even more.

Not only have I not recieved a shipment since June, They have taken out money for shipments for atleast 3 months which I have not recieved.

I do not recommend anyone use these products nor get involved with them. It will cost alot just to get out!

Cleburne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solutions/Des-Moines-Iowa-50321/Proactiv-Solutions-Steal-your-money-Des-Moines-Iowa-294867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solutions