Complaint Review: Proactiv Solutions

• Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: Kerri — PHX Arizona United States of America
Proactiv Solutions
Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Proactiv Solutions Set me up on automatic shipments, and will not return theFULL amount deducted from my account! Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered a one time shipment of Proactiv Solutions.  I was very careful in reading all the fine print so I was not set up on automatic shipments and billing.

30 days after I received my product I noticed there was a charge on my account for 27.94 from Proactiv.

I called them immediately and was told I was on autmatic shipments and once the product arrived to send it back and they will refund all monies.

The shipment came in 2 days after my phone call to them at which time I wrote "return to sender" all over the box.

they received the return and after 4 weeks finally credited my account. However, it was only for 19.95.

I called once again and spoke to a very rude representative who said she couldn't find me in the system..

I explained the whole story to her only for her to say again, I cannot find you in the system.

regardless of this I wanted to know why I was not refunded the 27.94 as promised and she said they only refund the product amount, not shipping cost.

I said to her, "I never signed up for automatic shipments of this product, and you guys ship it to me, and I am the one stuck with the 7.94 shipping cost?" How does this seem fair?

I know it's only a little amount, but the fact is it's not something I ever requested, and do not feel it's my responsibility to pay for the shipping cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv-Solutions/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/Proactiv-Solutions-Set-me-up-on-automatic-shipments-and-will-not-return-theFULL-amount-d-749224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv Solutions