Complaint Review: Proactiv

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: Rebecca — Boonton New Jersey U.S.A.
Proactiv
3340 Ocean Park Blvd. Internet United States of America

Proactiv Solution acne treatment by guthy-renke Continued billing for unwanted or not received products Internet

*Author of original report: ProActive Problem

Proactive solution uses deceptive technics to ripp-off consumers. I ordered proative solution for my son to try but since it did not work, I called back to cancel my order. They informed me that it was too late and they had already sent out the order for the next month. I did not receive the product and disputed the charge on my credit card. Subsequently they sent another charge of $99.84 to my address asking that I make immediate payment. I called up customer services again and was told that I had received the product and that I should make the payment. Again I asked for proof of delivery which they could not provide but insisted that I make the payment. I started ignoring the billing statement until they sent a collection agency the North Shore Agency to collect the money. I called them up and told them I never received the product and called up Proactive direct also to tell them that since I did not receive the product and since I did not authorize the charge I am not going to pay. The customer service rep stated that they will send out the product to me but payment must be made for the product.

I do not want the product, how many times must I tell them not to send me the bill since I do not want the product and I do not want to pay the charges.

Please help me resolve this issue since I do not want a collection agency ruining my credit score.

I do not want this company to get away with this kind of practice.

Disappointed consumer

New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proactiv/internet/Proactiv-Solution-acne-treatment-by-guthy-renke-Continued-billing-for-unwanted-or-not-rec-678447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proactiv

ProActive Problem

AUTHOR: Rekha - (USA)

Now they have another collection agency s****.>

How can I stop these agencies contacting me HELP?