Complaint Review: Proaxxs web Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Tech-10 — Copperopolis California United States of America
Proaxxs web Solutions

Proaxxs web Solutions Pronounced [pro-ak-sis] Proaxxs webhosting scam. Proaxxs lies about their service! Warning stay away! Fraud, charges month after month a year after was closed. Service is not what was promised! Shady marketing tactics. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

Proaxxs reseller hosting is a total scam, beware! I purchased reseller service from Proaxxs on ebay and paid with Paypal. $1.00 for a 7 day trial. Account was support to have unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domain names, ffmeg, domain name resellers account.

After signing up I logged into my account and nothing was as promised.

No unlimited hosting!

No unlimited domain names!

No ffmpeg video!

Never received pricing slab for domain names!

Non-exsistant customer support!

Slow over-loaded server!

No phone number that worked.

I would never resell Proaxxas service to my customers, so I cancelled the account within 24 hrs, way before the trial period ended.

A year later Proaxss is still trying to bill me month after month for service I cancelled. Thankfully I cancelled my subscripton paid thru Paypal as well as thru there Proaxss billing and tech-support.

Now they are telling me they are taking me to collections for not paying for a years worth of service. They stated they could'nt find the cancellation notice. Do you think a webhosting company would leave your service running for a year without payment? No way! Never even logged into the account after I cancelled.

This company is a complete ripoff! Didn't deliver any services promised. Beware if you signup with "Proaxss Web Hosting Solutions, you will be over billed. You will not received the web services or support that you paid for. This company "Proaxss" is a WEB HOSTING SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proaxxs-web-Solutions/internet/Proaxxs-web-Solutions-Pronounced-pro-ak-sis-Proaxxs-webhosting-scam-Proaxxs-lies-about-540860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proaxxs web Solutions

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

I find this report hard to believe. I have been a proaxxs customer for a few years and have never known of them to offer unlimited, and in fact I asked about this once and was told there was no such thing as unlimited space or bandwidth. I would never use a service that claimed they offer un limited.

I beg to differ with you on their support. It is the best support I have ever seen. They have always replied to me within 15-30 minutes and resolved most all issues in under 2 hours. I would say that is D@mn good support.

Just because you owe them does no constitute a ripp off on their part. Maybe the real rip off is you trying to get something for free?