Complaint Review: Probe Environmental Investigations, Mold Litigation Expert, Expert Witness Services

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Atlanta metro area - North Fulton & Forsyth Cos., Georgia United States of America

Probe Environmental Investigations, Mold Litigation Expert, Expert Witness Services Michael A. Pugliese, CMI, CME, CMR,CPCA We paid $600.00 for mold inspection & report on September 16, 2011. To date, we have not received the report. Atlanta metro area - North Fulton & Forsyth Cos. , Georgia

*Consumer Comment: This is a FAKE COMPLAINT, I know this Man

Please DO NOT use the services of this person any of his companies.  He is a scam artist!  I had to ask him for his business card as he got into his car to leave.  He, along with a supposed associate, came to my Daughter's apartment and did extensive mold testing with quite a bit of equipment.  When he left, he  told us that the report would be ready in a two weeks.  After not hearing from him, I called and left several voice messages.  He finally called me back approximately one to two weeks later and used the excuse that he and his wife (from whom he is legally divorced; I discovered after checking Gwinett County records) had gone out of town to celebrate their anneversary. Lie Number 1.

After not hearing from him again for a few more weeks, I left another voice message to which he finally responded and said that the cultures were sent to the CDC and would not be back for several more weeks.  After contacting the CDC, we were told that the CDC does not perform mold tests for companies.  Lie number 2.

We have filed suit against him in Fulton County and Gwinnett County.  When the Sherrif went to the address in Gwinett County, the wife or ex-wife said that he did not live there anymore.  But she is the one we spoke with at one of his other businesses (Biosign Labaratory Corporation). We chose not to bother filing in Forsyth County because it probaly would have been the same outcome and furthermore, his business address is a box at The Hitching Post (similar to a UPS store) in a Forsyth County plaza near Lake Lanier.

So, since he cannot be located at any of the addresses that we found for him in any of the cities
listed for him or his company, we are using this platform to inform others.  The goal is to have him refund the $600.00, including interest, and anything else that a court of law in Georgia deems reasonable.  I sincerely hope that he never gets to pull this scam again on any other trusting consumer.  I spoke with an Atlanta attorney concerning the mold situation and he knew of Michael A. Pugliese from a Florida incident.  I guess this guy just takes his scam from one state to another.

Check the internet for his websites:
1.  www.mikethemoldguy.com
2.  www.ProbeGroup.com
3.  www.GetMoldTested.com
4.  www.MoldTC.com
5.  www.biosignlabs.com
6.  www.NationalMoldResource Center.org

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Probe-Environmental-Investigations-Mold-Litigation-Expert-Expert-Witness-Services/Atlanta-metro-area-North-Fulton-Forsyth-Cos-Georgia-/Probe-Environmental-Investigations-Mold-Litigation-Expert-Expert-Witness-Services-Michae-951681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Probe Environmental Investigations, Mold Litigation Expert, Expert Witness Services

This is a FAKE COMPLAINT, I know this Man

AUTHOR: J. Norman PhD - ()

I ran across this obviously fake complaint while looking up my colleague. If you took the time to read this rant, please read the following as I personally know this man.

1. Michael Pugliese is a National and International published author on the subject of environmental pathogens and what lay persons call “mold”
  2. He is a National and International expert and does expert witness work in the U.S. and abroad.
  3. To show up on your door step will cost you $4,000.00 - $10,000.00 depending on the complexity of your case.
  4. The CDC does not accept environmental samples from the public for processing.
  5. Mr. Pugliese is happily married as I have had several dinners with he and his lovely wife.
  6. This person states he came to her daughter’s home for $600.00, this is the most Ludacris part of this entire rant; Michael charges $500.00 for just a telephone consultation.

This complaint if it wasn’t written by a jealous competitor, or a bad losing defense counselor, had to be written by a person who was duped by an utter conman. I was amazed after all the ranting, raving and complaining this person submitted this complaint using the name “ANONYMOUS”. And you know the rest of the story, “If it’s on the Internet it has to be true,” LOL.