Complaint Review: Process At Home - Angela Penbrook

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2008

• Reported By:Porter Indiana
Process At Home - Angela Penbrook
8721 St Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Process At Home - Angela Penbrook Big time scam they really screwed me! Los Angeles California

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. As soon as I payed them my husband and I realized it was a scam. We cancelled the card I used so they haven't been able to take any more money from us. However when I call the 1-800 number to try and get my money back, they flat refused. The guy kept repeated 'I'm sorry I can't refund your money. You have to wait for a representative to calll you. ' like he was a broken record. The I got a message on my machine that was barely english and couldn't understand. A few days later, another person callled. I told them that I had discovered that it was a scam and that I wanted my money back and they hung up on me!

Shannon
Porter, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2008 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Angela-Penbrook/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Process-At-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Big-time-scam-they-really-screwed-me-Los-Angeles-Calif-336018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home - Angela Penbrook