Complaint Review: Process At Home- Angela Stevens

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Severn Maryland
Process At Home- Angela Stevens
processathome.com , California U.S.A.

Process At Home - Angela Stevens Fraud-Rip Off Company San California

I purcahsed the "process at home product" on July 11th 2008. Immediately on same date requested a refund. After several attempts I was refunded the original cost of $197.00 on July 17th.

However, on July 24th, I noticed Process at Home charged my checking account $202.91- an unarthorized payment. Immediately, I contacted the number posted to my cecking account 800-381-7820, Process at Home. Told them I did not authorized this payment; and again requested a refund. Now they are telling me they cannot locate me in their system. I am outraged by this fraudulent act and the fact that you cannot obtain information from them. Each time I send an email it bounces back to me. In adition, I made my bank aware of this situation.
Upon calling process atr home the reps have heavy accents and you can barely understand them.

Consumers, beware, Angela Stevens of Process at Home is a rip off organization.

Mrs. D
Severn, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Angela-Stevens/California/Process-At-Home-Angela-Stevens-Fraud-Rip-Off-Company-San-California-355531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home- Angela Stevens