Complaint Review: Process At Home - Angela Stevens

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:Centre Hall Pennsylvania
Process At Home - Angela Stevens
8721 St Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Process At Home - Angela Stevens They Ripped me off $197.00 and Did NOT refund me!!! Los Angeles California

After asking them to be refunded my $197.00 on 6/3/08, they said I would be refunded within 5 days. It is now 6/16/08 and nothing. They told me that I was refunded but that hasnt shown on my credit card account. I even got a "cancellation #" from them as well. After checking my credit card account online constantly looking for my refund, I contacted my credit card company today and told them to transfer all balances to another card and close the old one. I recommend you do the same. My card company will reimburse me and this is what the "process at home" people want them to do. Im not standing for this and I am forwardiong all info I have on this "scam" to "authorities". I suggest you do the same. good luck!

"scammed" - dantheman

Centre Hall, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Angela-Stevens/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Process-At-Home-Angela-Stevens-They-Ripped-me-off-19700-and-Did-NOT-refund-me-Los-A-340652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home - Angela Stevens