• Report: #319906

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:Northern, NY New York
Process At Home - Penbrook Productions
http://www.rebateprocessortools.com , Interent U.S.A.

Process At Home - Penbrook Productions Scammed by Angela Penbrook and "Process at Home" Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Let me know if I can help!

*Consumer Suggestion: Let me know if I can help!

Talk about feeling like an idiot! This website was recommended to me as the #1 home-based business venture. If I could sue both the recommending website AND the Process at Home business, I would in a heartbeat. To take advantage of people who are just trying to make a little extra money in this already difficult economy, in my opinion, ought to be prosecuted and incarcerated to the fullest extent of the law...and longer! Angela Penbrook, if you are reading this, I will make sure that you pay restitution to ALL of the people that you have swindled throughout your career as a crook! You have messed with the wrong person this time and I promise that you will get what's coming to you. Jail time! Enjoy your freedom while you can!

Anonymous
Northern, NY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions/Interent/Process-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Scammed-by-Angela-Penbrook-and-Process-at-Home-In-319906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home - Penbrook Productions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Let me know if I can help!

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)

I too was scammed by this person. I would definitely love to see her put in jail for doing this to people, and especially for having that sob story in her ads about her daughter and having been divorced and poor.... There are people out there with real problems and she has just made them worse by ripping them off. I sincerely hope she rots in hell someday.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Let me know if I can help!

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)