Complaint Review: Process At Home Promoted By Angela Stevens

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2008

• Reported By:Stockton California
Process At Home Promoted By Angela Stevens
8721 St. Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Process At Home Promoted By Angela Stevens Big promise, total scam Los Angeles California

I fell for the add that came by email tellling me that I could make easy money by just filling our rebate forms from companies and sent my $197.00. Angela Stevens seemed to put herself right out front with promises that if it didn't work out, even after all the support, even from her personally, it would be easy to get your $197 back.

What a lie. First, I only got one lesson, and tho I tried for weeks in evey way possible to contact them, there was not response. The second lesson never arrived.

After two months of trying, I finally got an 800 number, only to find out that it did not work. A few weeks late, I got another 800 number, and this one worked. I was promised at least 5 times, that my money would be coming back to me as soon as the details were worked out. Guess what??? I haven't gotten it yet, and now the 800 numbet only give a strange busy signal.

Here I set, totally ripped off! If anyone reading this got your money back, tell me how you did it. -

Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Promoted-By-Angela-Stevens/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Process-At-Home-Promoted-By-Angela-Stevens-Big-promise-total-scam-Los-Angeles-California-330488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home Promoted By Angela Stevens