Complaint Review: Process At Home Rebates

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Winter Park Florida
Process At Home Rebates
process at home rebates Nationwide U.S.A.

Process At Home Rebates angela penbrook robbed me Internet

angela said 3 mon. money back garentee YEAH RIGHT I've been calling that darn customer serv. # for 1 and a half months they keep saying my refund will be sent to my bank in 7-to 14 days now it's another 7 days I even got confim # what good that's done me they were supposed to e-mail me with details NOTHING so here I am out my 197.00 and now I know how she can afford to keep her site she's ridding on all of that money she's ripped of of everybody that was suckered by her angela u suck!!!!!

Coreena
Winter Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-At-Home-Rebates/nationwide/Process-At-Home-Rebates-angela-penbrook-robbed-me-Internet-328636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process At Home Rebates