• Report: #320527

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:FORT WORTH Texas
Process From Home A Penbrook Productions Company
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Not a Legitimate Business Opportunity Irvine California

Hello Consumers, I am writing this report to make you aware of this fraudulent advertisement.

Angela Penbrook sounded so convincing and I fell for it. I quickly pulled my credit card out and sent $197 to become a home rebate processor. I am a full time working adult employee looking to supplement my income to save up to go back to school and earn a degree. This opportunity sounded like something I would like to do.

After I entered my credit card number, I was re-directed to a completely different web site (first www.wealthdci.com, then www.iwealthu.com) with modules and ebooks telling how I could make money by signing up with Clickbank and doing affiliate marketing. This was NOT what was promised. I was promised a list of companies looking for someone to process rebates with payments up to $15 per rebate processed.

To make a long story short. Process from Home will show you how to make money for $197 but it will not give you what they are advertising. Consumers Beware. Have a great day---Don't do it.

John s.
FORT WORTH, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-From-Home-A-Penbrook-Productions-Company/Irvine-California-92612/Angela-Penbrook-Not-a-Legitimate-Business-Opportunity-Irvine-California-320527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process From Home A Penbrook Productions Company