Complaint Review: Process From Home / Angela Pembrooke

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Airy Maryland
Process From Home / Angela Pembrooke
www.wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Process From Home / Angela Pembrooke I,too subscribed to this online rip-off. All I want is my money back. Like they advertised they would do. Internet

I have tried to get these people to refund my money for over a month now. I have called and emailed these rip-off artists 8 times in the last 45 days. they stated I could have a refund within 90 days of signing on.

I have been promised a refund each and every time I've either spoken to or emailed them. They have gone so far as to give me a cancellation # and / or a refund transaction #. TO NO AVAIL as of 4-16-2008. NADA; ZIPPO..........

I paid these people in good faith. I expect the same in return. This is a pretty lousy way of doing business......

W d
Mount Airy, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-From-Home-Angela-Pembrooke/internet/Process-From-Home-Angela-Pembrooke-Itoo-subscribed-to-this-online-rip-off-All-I-want-i-326603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process From Home / Angela Pembrooke