Complaint Review: Process From Home Angela Penbrook Wealth Development Center

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Littlestown Pennsylvania
Process From Home Angela Penbrook Wealth Development Center
www.wealthdci.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Process From Home Angela Penbrook Process From Home Angela Penbrook Wealth Development Center It appears that Angel Stevens has reinvented herself as Angela Penbrook. Different names, same scam! Internet

Recently was taken in by a very professional looking website which offered to teach persons rebate processing which could be done at home. The person's name was Angela Penbrook. I allowed the charge to my card of $197.00. Got the information and then realized that it was just a rehashing of typing ads to get people to purchase clickbank products and then offering them a rebate within your ad.

This supposedly will get you lots more sales. Then when the person purchases the product, you get paid your commission, yes, but then since you promised a rebate, you send a rebate from your funds.

Doing some more checking, I read some info that clickbank does not allow this.

Also what happens if a persons returns what they brought? Clickbank refunds their money, of course.
Realized that I had been taken across, sent 3 emails to various addresses within the information. Have not heard one word. Am going to dispute it with my Credit card company, as she guaranteed 90 day refund if not happy.

I noticed on your site that Process from Home was mentioned, with the name Angel Stevens, so I think it is the same scam, different names.

Get it out there, as that is way too much money to lose. I sure hope I can get it back!!! I am pursuing it actively. I feel very stupid as I am pretty savvy to these things, yet I was taken across big time. Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Joyce
Littlestown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-Development-Center/nationwide/Process-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Process-From-Home-Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-Development-C-317665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process From Home Angela Penbrook Wealth Development Center