Complaint Review: Process From Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook, Wealth Development Center, Rebate

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:STAMFORD Connecticut
wealthdci.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Process From Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook, Wealth Development Center, Wealthdci.com, Rebate rebate processing from home, process from home, A $197 SCAM NATIONWIDE, INTERNET

*Author of original report: ANGELA PENBROOK REPLIED MY EMAIL

REBATE PROCESSING FROM HOME by ANGELA PENBROOK IS A $197 SCAM. IS SUPPOSED TO BE RISK FREE TRIAL. I'M STILL TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. MY CREDIT CARD IS GOING TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER BECAUSE OF THIS CHARGE.

The ad is very convincing but after you pay, you go to a website that does not offer you what was promised. You can download ebooks with useless info and it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "EASY $15/REBATE WEBSITES".

Besides working with my credit card company, I just sent an email (below). I will update if I get any answer.

Hello Angela,
I don't think your ebooks are worth my $197. Your ad is misleading and not what you promise.

Please refund my money, after all, you promise a RISK FREE TRIAL:

"Now, at last, join the thousands of people world-wide collectively making tens of millions of dollars every year with this certified work at home position which requires no prior experience, education or special skills and by following the three easy steps can make you money beginning today

"Best Part: You can try it FREE for 3 whole months if you want!

"Important: Read this report now as only 115 people are accepted into this program at any given time because of the personal support given to each new member to ensure everyone's quick financial success. Don't hesitate this page is taken down (literally) when the limit is reached, so read on

My Personal 3-Month 'Make Money Or It's Free'
Triple Satisfaction Guarantee

After you sign up, take up to 3 months to try out processing rebates from home with this program. If you aren't making money and aren't satisfied, ask for a full refund anytime within 3 months. You'll get your entire fee back immediately with no questions and no hassles whatsoever. (You can ask for a full refund by mail or email, full contact details are below). In other words, you make money with this, or it's free.

I make this guarantee to you because I know that by giving this an honest try, you'll make all the money you desire, just like I and thousands of other people all over the world are doing.

Furthermore, you're backed by my personal 100% Ironclad, 3-month 'Make Money Or It's Free,' Triple Satisfaction Guarantee. This program makes you money or it's free. Period. So you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying it out rather you have absolutely everything to gain!
As soon as you click the button to join, you're taken to a Risk-Free Certification Enrollment Form

To your financial success,
Angela Penbrook

P.S. Remember, with a 3-month 'make money or its free' guarantee, there is nothing you can lose by trying this out rather you have financial freedom from home to gain!

P.P.S. Sign up (it's risk-free) now, today, before the price goes up or availability closes down.

YES, Angela, Give Me Access To Your
Certification Program Now!
I'm ready to check everything out without risk. I know there's no time to lose. I really appreciate the 3-month 'make money or it's free' guarantee that takes all the pressure off my decision. It allows me to see everything for free if I want, and I'm really excited

YOU NEVER PUT THE INFORMATION TO CANCEL SO I'M SENDING YOU THIS EMAIL TO BOTH EMAIL ADDRESSES YOU GAVE ME. THE PHONE NUMBER GIVEN BY MY CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T WORK.

BE ADVISED YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN THE www.ripoffreport.com WEBSITE AND I JUST READ ABOUT YOU... TOO LATE!

Don't fall for this scam.
I'm writing this report to help others like me.

Maplaver
STAMFORD, Connecticut

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Process-From-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-Development-Center-Rebate/nationwide/Process-From-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-Development-Center-Wealt-312450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Process From Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook, Wealth Development Center, Rebate

AUTHOR: Maplaver - (U.S.A.)

-Even though those emails said that the transaccion was void, I wasn't going to risk it. I have a new credit card with a new number. This way, they don't have my info anymore.

-I keep receiving junk mail from a thousand different email addresses promoting this scam (started after I cancelled). I opened one just to be able to copy the website address here for future reference:

ANGELA PENBROOK REPLIED MY EMAIL

Customer Care to me
show details 5:13 AM (20 hours ago) Reply

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Customer Service Department.
A friendly customer service representative will get back to you within
the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Customer Service
Process from Home
a Penbrook Productions Company

Angela Penbrook to me
show details 2:45 PM
Hi,
Transaction Void Successful. Your transaction will never post to your account and should drop off within 3-7 days depending on your bank.
Customer Care