Complaint Review: ProcessAtHome

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:Tavares Florida
ProcessAtHome
http://www.ProcessatHome.com Internet U.S.A.

ProcessAtHome Taken for $$$ to process rebates from hom for thousands of companies of all kinds Internet

*Author of original report: Process At Home

*Consumer Suggestion: Work on getting your money back now!

*Author of original report: Lost & Belwildered

*Consumer Comment: Concerned

*Author of original report: Maybe to Hasty on ProcessatHome

It's simple only to make money after you've paid out your own money. After reading a report from the SiteReviewAuthority.org-Work At Home I decided to give the number one endorsed program a try. Which is ProcessatHome.com; or angelstevens@processathome.com,

I invested the $197. required payment for the cerfification program . All I've gotten is the run around and empty promises. I've heard from one person on the phone who asked me to call someone else for Step one the consulation who took my name and phone number to pass on to another person.

I have not received the Certification Program in the mail as stated nor the quick start manula or other training materials. All of which is to process rebates for over 11,000 companies of all kinds.

Scorched
Tavares, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProcessAtHome/internet/ProcessAtHome-Taken-for-to-process-rebates-from-hom-for-thousands-of-companies-of-all-327710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProcessAtHome

Process At Home

AUTHOR: Scorched - (U.S.A.)

They really ram this information at you. if you get stuck be determined to get help through email. You only get 1 phone call to talk to a live person, so use it wisely.

They really pressure youy into going into more dollars, but if you don't have the thousands to invest they lose you all together. You are waisting their time.

I just want to say that Process At Home i.e4. (Angel Stevens) as refunded my inital money within 5 days of requesting a refund.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Work on getting your money back now!

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)

This process rebates from home thing is a scam. Angel Stevens is also known as Angela Penbrook, along with various other aliases. I signed up for this program under her Angela Penbrook name, and all you end up getting is a 53 page garbage ebook about signing up for ClickBank and shelling out money to advertise for companies and offering your own rebates. When I tried to get a refund, I emailed and go NO response whatsoever. I'm still fighting with my CC company about getting my money back. Also, I cancelled my card and got a new one with a new number, so this crook can't charge any more money to it. Do yourself a favor and try with your CC company or bank to get your money back.

Lost & Belwildered

AUTHOR: Scorched - (U.S.A.)

I've been trying to go through the steps of the program. I called & emailed them; on the phone is very hard for me due to hearing loss-the operator was speaking too fast to uderstand-she didn't understand my conern so I then tred emailing them-they did respone-but didn't address my concerns either.

I contacted a computer litterate person who is having trouble understanding the trainning manual also, they are gonna give it another try and get back to me.

In the meatime I'm going to continue for awhile.

Concerned

AUTHOR: Iabusinessman - (U.S.A.)

I was going to submit my $197 payment to this company tonight! Not anymore! Since reading your post, I am very skepticle and have been of any "work at home" options. Do you have any updates yet? Have you checked with the Federal Trade Commission or called Home Depot corporate offices to check on this company? Any further information would be appreciated. They may have gotten your $197, but not mine!

Maybe to Hasty on ProcessatHome

AUTHOR: Scorched - (U.S.A.)

I think like so many of us looking for a quick start on trying to get these work at home programs going, I havn't truly valuated all of the aspects of this company.

I'll give this a little more time and keep this updated. I don't want to mislead anyone.