Complaint Review: ProcessRX , Meds Warehouse

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By:Walla Walla Washington
ProcessRX , Meds Warehouse
processrx.com Internet U.S.A.

ProcessRX ,ProcessRX ,Meds Warehouse fraud, untrustworthy, scam, lies, deceit Internet

*Consumer Comment: Process RX Customer

*Consumer Comment: Who are u referring to me or Mattew?

*Consumer Comment: Ummm, Wow Dude - Really?

*Consumer Comment: jnd u r the owner of this counterfeit website your 1st post lists u as it u dummy

*Consumer Comment: U R A SCAM SITE

*General Comment: ProcessRX Not Fraudulent

*Consumer Comment: FRAUDULENT WEBSITE!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ProcessRX is an Excellent Company

*Consumer Comment: process rx meds warehouse

This company is an online pharmacy with absolutely callous disregard to its customers. They frequently don't have the medication they're selling on hand and try to bullshit you with lame excuses to cover up that fact. They'll also steal your money if you're not careful, DO NOT trust them.

On one of my orders I wound up overpaying by $11 (because their shipping service was too slow to get the order out on time) and at the time they told me that they would apply that $11 as credit on my next order. Which *NEVER* happened, only until I specifically e-mailed them about it and asked them why they hadn't sent me my money did they finally concede and agree to send me a check (who knows if I'll actually get it).

The bottom line is that if you're looking for a reputable, timely, trustworthy company to get your LIFE OR DEATH prescription drugs from...yeah, this company should be avoided at all costs. They'll go out of their way just to try and screw you over on a whim.

Matthew
Walla Walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ProcessRX-Meds-Warehouse/internet/ProcessRX-ProcessRX-Meds-Warehouse-fraud-untrustworthy-scam-lies-deceit-Internet-412797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ProcessRX , Meds Warehouse

Process RX Customer

AUTHOR: mmmgj - ()

I am a Process RX Customer and Process RX has been nothing but wonderful and helpful to me.  I cannot say enough about their customer service orientation and the expediency of handling my orders.

I don't know what the original complaintant's problem is - but maybe you have confused Process RX with another entity - because, quite frankly, Process RX saved my life and I honestly don't know where I would be without them.

Who are u referring to me or Mattew?

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - (USA)

Who are you rebutting to Mathew....??????

Ummm, Wow Dude - Really?

AUTHOR: GuitaristRocknRoll - (United States of America)

llol
I don't mean to laugh but this complaint is talked about at the community forum
I'm a member at for online pharmacy reviews, and I decided it was time to
submit my own rebuttal to this claim?

One thing is certain, the people (myself include), on the forum whom have used
processrx.com are very happy with their services. This complaint is soooooo
angry and vulgar, frankly I'm surprised anyone takes it seriously.

I've used processrx.com for years and they don't rip you off or sell - what was
it? - chalk and gypsum, oh and jellied substances?  lol, wow - I think I
understand what that person's rebuttal was referring to, you are one seriously
pissed off fella.

So, I'm getting myself ready cuz it seems a rebuttal will be met with name
calling and insults. But, i can't help commenting on your statements cuz you've
made a number of misrepresentations.

Let just get this out of the way - no, I do not work or own processrx.  Since they can submit their own comment/rebuttal why accuse those others of working for them?

ok, here are your boo boos.

Also, you are aware that processrx does not 'send' you anything, they contract
with pharmacies who are the ones that fulfill and ship the medication
right?
- so, there's your first mistake.

You said their shipping service is too slow.  You are aware they use FedEx
right?   Oh! You must be inferring the pharmacy was too slow to get the order out in time, but blamed processrx because you thought they were the ones fulfilling your prescription.  I
get it now.  :)

- so there's you next mistake, inferring they have their own shipping service,
or that they're the ones who ship the medication.  FedEx picks up from the
pharmacy, not processrx - it's right there in my tracking information for every
order of mine, FedEx picked up from the pharmacy in PA.  I even know the
name of the pharmacy, their address and phone number and they are indeed a
separate entity.

- and another mistake is to insinuate processrx is responsible for any delays
with FedEx.  Really, nothing can be said about your misunderstanding on
that one - kinda like blaming an airline for a canceled flight due to a
blizzard.  lol

- Then, you confused me.  You said the $11 credit was never applied?
But you ask them to send you the money?
Did you place another order and pay full price for it? Doesn't sound like it.

Did they send you the check for $11?
I be they did.  :)
You wouldn't miss an chance to say you still haven't gotten your money would you?

So, therefore you're accusation of stealing/taking your
money is false and misleading

Finally, you keep saying processrx is dispensing narcotics.  First, please
allow a lesson.  It is considered Scheduled 1 and Schedule 2, not
Class.  And processrx does not offer any narcotics on their website,
nothing below Schedule 4.  Narcotics are a schedule 2, which I'm sure you
knew. :)

lol, ok, i know you don't know that cuz you've displayed an enormous amount of
ignorance here. But, I forgive you - only because this complain (mainly your
follow up comments of the rebuttals), are quite entertaining and I've enjoyed
the read.

So, I'm going to assume you receive emails ever time a rebuttal is submitted
cuz you come right back here to tear them down, I would except nothing less
from my rebuttal - actually, I'm looking forward to hearing from you and
tearing me down.

Ok, so let the name calling, accusations and libel
begin!  :)

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - (U.S.A.)

jnd u r the owner of this counterfeit website your 1st rebuttal stipulates you as the owner you dumb fak!!!!

U R A SCAM SITE

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - (U.S.A.)

This is why u r responding to me. You r a fraudulent online pharmacy that has been noted to scam and rob people. PEOPLE DO NOT WAIST  YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON A FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL WEBSITE THAT DISPENSES CHALK AND GYPSUM FORMED INTO PILLS THAT LOOK LIKE PHARMACEUTICALS FROM LOCALE PHARMACIES. THE DAYS OF OBTAINING CONTROLLED NARCOTICS VIA THE INTERNET ARE OVER. THE DEA WEB SITE WILL TELL U ALL THE TRUTH.!!!

#6 General Comment

ProcessRX Not Fraudulent

AUTHOR: JND - (United States of America)

I am not the owner of ProcessRX nor do I work for them. I've used them many times over the coarse of 3 years and will not keep silent while you disparage them on false pretenses.

The way your rebuttal reads its pretty obvious that you alone are responsible for what ever transpired with ProcessRX, not them.  I'd be willing to bet they went out of their way to help and resolve your issue but you wouldn't be reasonable.

You've proven to be the one who is 'absolutely callous' and trying to 'BS' people...just read the response you wrote of myself and the other people whom have filed a rebuttal to your complaint.

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE!!!!

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - (U.S.A.)

To the 2 idiots who disagreed with the original poster: you are owners of this fraudulent and criminally active website. You as I know you cannot dispense class 1 or class 2 narcotics over the internet anymore. The (((REDACTED))) web site clearly shows this. This is why you 2 priks send people chalk and jellied substances of all shapes and colors that are lethal when ingested to the people who fall prey to your illegal site.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ProcessRX is an Excellent Company

AUTHOR: JND - (United States of America)

I too would completely disagree with Matthew.  I've been using ProcessRX since 2005 and NOT ONCE has this company ever treated me they way Matthew discribes...nor have they ever tried to just steal my money.

I have never had them tell me the medication i ordered was not in stock...EVERY SINGLE ORDER i've placed has been processed and shipped the same day...EVERY ORDER!  There is something to be said about that in my opinion.

Their customer service staff are the friendliest I've worked with.  They are polite, professional and courteous.  I can not imagine the staff I've talked to over the years treating anyone the way Matthew describes.

You are slandering a very good company Matthew.  Your accusations are unfounded and saying they will steal your money if your not careful?  Exactly how are they doing this, stealing your money?  I know when I order I'm not careful and I have yet to have money stolen from me.  Matter of fact thats why I choose them over all the others, I don't have to be careful or worry when I place my orders. The orders always get processed promptly and if there is a problem with my order, the call immediately to fix it.

I had a problem with one of my orders.  I had called customer service regarding this problem and they immediately fixed it for me by sending out a new bottle of medication...this medication arrived the very next day after I called.

No Matthew, I disagree with what you are saying and alot of others do to...just read about them on Drugbuyers.com.  If there is a complaint on drugbuyers.com it's no doubt your own Matthew.

This complaint should be removed.

process rx meds warehouse

AUTHOR: K.B. - (United States of America)

I wholeheartedly have to disagree with Matthew. I have dealt with this company

several times, and have had the most professional,kind and caring customer service

who promtly return my emails.They have even called me to let me know when exactly

my order is shipped. also there is no shipping charge if you do 3 day delivery. If you

want it sooner than that you have to pay extra. You can't fault a company if you do

not receive on time. Maybe take your anger out on fed ex. I have never had a

problem with them not having meds in stock. How exactly did they b.s. you? what did

they say? How did they try to steal your money?

Bottom line is that you are full of bull shit. What you said you can't even back it up

with facts or proof. All you did was slander a very good company. I would not be

surprised if you were a shill for another company trying to take away bussiness.

come on. all this drama for 11 dollars? And oh buy the way I was supposed to

receive my order on a wed. and received it on mon. Their customer service went out

of their way to make sure my order was on the truck the same day I placed my order