Complaint Review: Processathome.com-Angela Penbrook-definitely A Rip-off!

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:Hickory North Carolina
Processathome.com-Angela Penbrook-definitely A Rip-off!
processathome.com Internet U.S.A.

Processathome.com-Angela Penbrook-definitely A Rip-off! This program has nothing to do with processing, everything to do with advertising! Internet

Oh my gosh...I really wish I would have done some research and seen this website before I fell for this scam! I believe I joined at the beginning of March. I had just lost my job, and was looking for a way to make some extra money while job searching, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity, especially since I was "guaranteed" my money back if it didn't work. Well, I went back to work at the end of March, and decided I just didn't have anymore time to persue this. I began sending emails to the company then to collect my refund. This went on for 2 weeks, and then I finally decided to call customer service. Well, I talked to a couple different people there until I finally got my refund, which was April 21st. On April 23rd, they charged my account again for the$197, which in turn caused insufficient funds, and I lost another $70 in the process. Again, I called customer service, but nobody seemed to understand my situation. Needless to say, it's been almost a month, and I have yet to see that money back. And to top it all off, I had a rep tell me that they were not responsible for any extra charges that occurred, even though it was their error. I am considering calling a lawyer at this point. Has anyone else gotten to this point yet?

Heather
Hickory, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Processathomecom-Angela-Penbrook-definitely-A-Rip-off/internet/Processathomecom-Angela-Penbrook-definitely-A-Rip-off-This-program-has-nothing-to-do-wit-333434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Processathome.com-Angela Penbrook-definitely A Rip-off!