publicly

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Nationwide
Proconcessions
3114 Augusta Tech Dr. Augusta, Georgia United States of America

Proconcessions Tony Pearson Tony Pearson Has 100% of payment for Mobile Kitchen and refuses to tell me if I'm getting the Mobile Unit that I paid for. Augusta, Georgia

I have paid Tony Pearson, Proconcessions, 100% for a custom food kitchen and still have not recieved my unit.  They do not answer calls, or return them.  I could go on an on with the nightmare that I've been put through with Proconcession, but legal action is the only remedy. It's been months and now I am looking for others who had or still have issues with this company.  They are crooks just waiting to take advantage of consumers and need to be stopped and put in jail.

Please email me so that we can discuss ways to prosecute all the employees at Proconcessions and the owner Tony Pearson who all had a part in stealing from consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Proconcessions/Augusta-Georgia-30906/Proconcessions-Tony-Pearson-Tony-Pearson-Has-100-of-payment-for-Mobile-Kitchen-and-refuse-1036317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Proconcessions