Complaint Review: Procraft Inc. Thomas Ames Sandy Villella Murrieta CA

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Menifee California U.S.A.
Procraft Inc. Thomas Ames Sandy Villella Murrieta CA
41228 Raintree Ct., Murrieta CA Murrieta, California United States of America

Procraft Inc. Thomas Ames Sandy Villella Murrieta CA Con Artists Liars Crooks Thieves Murrieta, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This Report is full of lies

This place is the biggest ripoff around!! I was warned not to use them and I should have listened. I hired them to put up cabinets in my bathroom and its now been 2 months and nothing! They took a large deposit and never did the work. The only time they showed up was for the estimate and to take a cashiers check for the deposit. I asked Sandy Villella why they needed a C/C and she said they were having a problem with their account. I should have know better. I am going to sue but I have been told they have no money. Thats just great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2011 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Procraft-Inc-Thomas-Ames-Sandy-Villella-Murrieta-CA/Murrieta-California-92562/Procraft-Inc-Thomas-Ames-Sandy-Villella-Murrieta-CA-Con-Artists-Liars-Crooks-Thieves-Mur-731775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Procraft Inc. Thomas Ames Sandy Villella Murrieta CA

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This Report is full of lies

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States of America)

Since I am named personally in this report, I feel the need to respond.  I just saw this today for the first time.

I sold Procraft in 2009 but remained in management until mid-2011.  There are so many discrepancies in Susan's report, as short as it is, I find it laughable (almost).

Sandy is in the accounting department, and is not involved in sales.

Sandy is not female, but male, so obviously Susan never spoke with "her".

I know for a fact that Procraft was always in a position to take Visa, MC, Discover, and AMEX as long as the cardholder had enough capacity in their account.

Procraft ceased to manufacture and install cabinets in 2004, so would not have engaged in a contract with Susan for that type of work.  We sold and installed windows, garage doors, hardware, and man-doors in commercial and residential projects.

I started Procraft in 1986, and had an excellent reputation with homeowners and contractors.  Consider that we were in business for over 25 years, with probably $90 million in sales, this is the only "Ripoff" reported!  I never spoke with Susan personally, nor did I receive a lawsuit from her attorney (or anyone's attorney).  I'm not sure but suspect "Susan" is actually a jealous competitor or ex-employee with a grudge.

I have NEVER taken a deposit for work and not completed the project.

Tom Ames