Complaint Review: Procter and Gamble Distributing LLC

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Bristow Virginia United States of America
Procter and Gamble Distributing LLC
1 Procter and Gamble Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Procter and Gamble Distributing LLC Nioxin Excessive hair breakage Cincinnati, Ohio

Someone told me about nioxin products. I researched the product the nioxin website and I read reviews about the product on other websites. The reviews I viewed prior to using nioxin products were okay. However, after using the product myself I found out that the product was a waste of money and caused my hair to break-off. The website has a consultation tab so that you are able to describe what is going on with your hair and they will in tern advise you on what products are more suitable for you hair based on the information you key in.

The consultation stated I needed system number 6 in which I purchased the Shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment. The directions on the scalp treatment say to use daily and do not rinse out. This is what I did for one week and by the end of the week all of my hair had broken off. The scalp treatment made my hair extremely dry and brittle and everyday I used it my hair broke off more and more.

I contacted the company several times and they stated that their product could not have caused the hair breakage because they claim that there is nothing it that would make the hair break. Well, I am here to say they are lying! This was the only product I used for that week and my hair broke off so bad I can not go anywhere without wearing a wig or hat.

I serious caution anyone who is considering purchasing Nioxin product to read good and bad reviews regarding this product. It is a little harder to find the bad reviews but they are out there and I did not find them until it was too late. Please do not let it be too late for you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Procter-and-Gamble-Distributing-LLC/Cincinnati-Ohio-45202/Procter-and-Gamble-Distributing-LLC-Nioxin-Excessive-hair-breakage-Cincinnati-Ohio-1015628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Procter and Gamble Distributing LLC