Complaint Review: Prodermagenix

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Trisha — Saraland, Alabama
Internet USA

Prodermagenix Proderma Their ad presented a 14-day trial of their amazing skin care product for just paying shipping charges. Then if customer liked would be on a monthly automatic order for $89.00 per month. Instead they charged my credit card the shipping fees and the $89 two weeks later. Nowhere did it say that the 14-day trial would cost $89.00. Internet

I responded to an on-line ad for amazing skin care that would help with facial skin aging(wrinkles). Signed up for a 14-day trial for shipping charges.  I understood that if I liked the product, I would receive a month's supply and then be charged $89.00.  Not true: I was charged the $89.00 on my credit card for the 14-day trial. I called and cancelled my account upon learning of this on April, 12, 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodermagenix/internet/Prodermagenix-Proderma-Their-ad-presented-a-14-day-trial-of-their-amazing-skin-care-prod-1138341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodermagenix