Complaint Review: Prodigy Payment Systems

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: Larry — Mexico Maine United States of America
Prodigy Payment Systems

Prodigy Payment Systems Encore Payment Systems, Momentum, Did not pay residual income Internet

I worked almost one year for prodigy, signed over seventy accounts, and did not recieve any residual income. There was always an excuse why. If you follow there program you can make ok money. You will not recieve any pay for any customer service that you do. They are an ok processing company. They do not have 24/7 customer support. There after hours support is done by a company called EVO. I worked as an independent contractor, and it is not really worth while. My team leader promised lot's that never happened. They did little training, and the training they did was not all truthfull. I found myself having to go back and fix problems with no pay. That is no pay for your customer service work. I have been in the industry for a while, and this is the second worst company I have worked for. They are a little over priced, I excepted that because I provide outstanding customer service. They won't. They do send free printer paper wich is a small bonus. I would rather make a residual income and personally buy paper formy customers. I think I am going to get a lawer and see if I can get the non compete that I signed with them cancelled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-Payment-Systems/internet/Prodigy-Payment-Systems-Encore-Payment-Systems-Momentum-Did-not-pay-residual-income-Int-777925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy Payment Systems