Complaint Review: Prodigy payment system

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ashmead Rahaman — Uvalde Texas United States of America
Prodigy payment system
3801 Arapaho Road Addison, Texas United States of America

Prodigy payment system several other names but one company. Rip-off ( bank thives) Addison, Texas

About a year ago I had a credit card company in the state of CA. Through the months I got a call from a Lady by the name of Angel telling me that if I took their credit card processor I woulsn't have to pay a monthly charge only charges to process which sound good. I decided to go with them so I call my credit card company in CA. and cancle but their was a fee, I then call prodigy and Mr. Fuentz said that they will pay the fee so I went ahead and cancle. 2 days later I call Mr. Fuentz he ask me to fax a statement that the money was remove which i did. I waited until a week and made calls and everytime I call was a different story. I started calling each and every day then they put me on to Mr. James at which time he told me sometime today or in the morning. It never happened, I waited a few more weeks and noting was place in my account, so I realize that I was rip-off. I then went to my bank and freez my account and I fax and mail a canclation letter saying that because you have breech your agreement we not longer would be doing business. On the 3/04/2013 I check my statement finding out that a withdrawal from my account, I got the trace number and call a bank in N.Y.C. (Deutsche bank) after speaking with them they told me that prodigy payment system took that out. I call prodigy and speak with Shante she told me that we have a contract and I have to pay, I replyed that I have fax and maild you a canclation letter because you have breech you contract by not paying the fee after my calalation from my company in CA. I ask for my money back but she said no because I didn't cancle. I again fax her my cancletion letter on 3/7/2013. I then call my bank and realize that I have change my bank account numbers and If I did change my account number how could the have access that information? then I realize that Prodigy payment service broke into my bank account. I am hoping that the attorney general and other law enforcement agent take the people down. Please, if this company rip you off file a complaint with the fereral trade comission 877-382-4357 option 1 and then option 3  we have to stop people like this. A business do not give you the rights to rip-off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prodigy-payment-system/Addison-Texas-75001/Prodigy-payment-system-several-other-names-but-one-company-Rip-off-bank-thives-Addison-1025500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prodigy payment system