Complaint Review: Product Development Corp

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: brandon johnson — philadelphia Pennsylvania
Product Development Corp
fox street philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Product Development Corp Fraudulent This company steals philadelphia Pennsylvania

I worked for PDC this year and delivered 5 complete routes. When it was time to get paid they claimed one of my gps units had no info on it. I know that the pay only works out to around 2 bucks an hour so like any other time I have delivered phone books I parked in a central location aand did each route by foot in the middle of a heatwave. They called to verify delivery and allegedley the majority of the people said they did not get their books. I was told even though I had 4 routes that were completely verified I would not be paid because the other was incomplete. I am owed over four hundred dollars for the completed routes and 120 for the allegedly incomplete route. My point is this Why would I waste the time to go to the locations and not deliver the books? One of my gps units provided by the company did not record any data but the other one proves I was everywhere I said I was. My only hope is to find s many victims of this scam business and file a class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Development-Corp/philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Product-Development-Corp-Fraudulent-This-company-steals-philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1062320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Development Corp