Complaint Review: Product Research Panel

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Product Research Panel
www.productresearchpanel.com Del Ray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Product Research Panel, Incentive Reward Panel Internet scam and ripoff, company does not fufill reward offers Del Ray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Offer fulfilled!!!!

Like a growing number of people on this list, I've found the Product Research Panel offer of a free iPod (or some other consumer electronics) for the completion of sponsor offers to be a complete and utter fraud.

I painstakingly monitored every transaction and was "qualified" for a free 40gb iPod back in December. I've mailed in my voucher (by certified mail so I know it was recieved) and nothing has happened since. Repeated polite and constructive email and phone messages go absolutely unanswered.

I've considered filing in small claims court but realize that this is essentially futile and I'd rather join forces with other folks out there who have been ripped off by this "company'. I'm also interested in submitting my information to the appropriate authorities - it looks like a states attorney office is the place to go. I'll be watching here closely.

C
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Research-Panel/Del-Ray-Beach-Florida/Product-Research-Panel-Incentive-Reward-Panel-Internet-scam-and-ripoff-company-does-not-132333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Research Panel

Offer fulfilled!!!!

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

I received a check in the amount of $379.99 for the retail cost of a 40Gig iPod.

I never thought it would happen but it did. The developing picture for this company is that it is legit but terribly slow and essentially non-responsive.

I count myself lucky that my completed offers were registered and that I recieved my reward. I'd say that while the company fulfilled it's obligation (which I'm happy about) it still seems a risky proposition.