Complaint Review: Product Test Panel

• Reported By:Warsaw Missouri
Product Test Panel
www.producttestpanel.com Internet U.S.A.

Product Test Panel What a RIP OFF Internet

I applied for a product test panel because they said I would recieve a big flat screen tv if I joined there panel. So I joined. They said in 90 days I would recieve 1 of 3 products that, I would get to test and keep. I haven't recieved a thing. I was asked to sign up for 3 companies before they would ship my tv. I did apply for Columpia house for 2 years, and two other companies that has costed me a few 100 bucks.

I am very upset because my phone bill arrived and It was $190 bill. My bill should have been $20. I called the phone company and they said it was because I applied for a tv and product test panel took my information and gave it to 2 other companies that subscribed me for internet service and email service. Luckly, my phone company gave me a number to call to complain. I called both companies and they took all charges off my bill.

I really was looking forward to the TV for my son, that has cancer. That is what he wanted for his birthday and I was bound to get him one. Our family can't afford a big screen TV and I thought what a great opportunity to get him a gift that he has wanted for a long time. It never happened. I am very upset and so is my family.

Jessica
Warsaw, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2004 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Product-Test-Panel/internet/Product-Test-Panel-What-a-RIP-OFF-Internet-107200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Product Test Panel